The company offers credit based internships to students enrolled in an academic program throughout the year. The internship program will provide students with hands-on experience to apply their skills, concepts and principles they learned in the classroom with our team. Students will have the opportunity to train with some of the best in the apparel industry and will be challenged to innovate, explore and learn during the internship assignment.
The internship program runs for 12 consecutive weeks in the Fall & Spring. In the Summer you have the option to earn school credit or be financially compensated.
- Students must be receiving school credit to participate in the Fall or Spring internship. Summer interns have the option to earn school credit or be financially compensated.
- Rising Junior or Senior in a Bachelor’s Degree program.
- Strong interest in Fashion.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be responsible, punctual, professional, proactive, reliable and have a positive attitude
- Highly detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Educational Opportunity
- Training and Development
- Monthly transit card
- Upon completion of a successful internship you will be given Free Samples of selected clothing
- Mid-town Manhattan, New York
Please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration. Some internship positions will require additional application items, such as samples of your portfolio. All application items must be submitted as a complete package. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
All resumes for the Fall internship must be submitted by July 31st. For the Spring by November 30th and Summer by March 31st.